Secapp’s reporting features offer digital tools for organizations to collect critical data and analyze the results. With Secapp the data can be easily collected and processed to larger overall reports without investing in new devices.
The reporting can be done from the very same smart devices the end users already have and the supervisor can see the entire process from start to finish in real time. The same report template can be filled by multiple users at the same time.
The reports can be exported from Secapp to Word and PDF files.
In this article:
1. Go to “Documents” on the top row.
2. A new window opens at report template management.
3. Add name for the template and create jobs from “+ADD CATEGORY” button.
4. Add new task.
5. Define the task and choose its type (text, date, picture, video etc.) from the list.
6. Create a selection list. It is suggested to keep two tabs open at this point: one for the main view and one for the selections list’s settings.
7. Add name and values for the selection list.
8. When the report template is finished, please return to Secapp template management.
9. When sending the report to the responders, please remember to add a message target (existing or new).
10. Define the other settings of the message template.
Send to (responders)
11. Go to “Additional settings” and add the report to the message.
The report message can be sent from different operating systems:
The sending process can be automated based on time or location or additionally, Secapp’s panic button feature can be configured to send the messages.
Critical infrastructure organizations
Cities, municipalities, government agencies and offices
Fire and Rescue Services
Hospitals and healthcare
Schools and academies
Property owners (shopping malls, office buildings)